Here's a great social media engagement game for your team Facebook page, shared with us by Stella McKay. This would be a wonderful chat to start any time you have a recent influx of newbies, such as Sale-A-Bration!
Post the following:
"Some of the Stampin' Up terms we "veterans" sling around are very confusing to those who haven't been around a while! Everyone post one SU acronym to help newbies understand our lingo. I'll draw a winner from everyone who contributes a new one! For example, DS = Demo Support... what other acronyms or nicknames do we use?"
Then don't forget to follow through and draw a name and mail a prize to the winner.
My team came up with not only the basics but some other great ones I never would have thought of! Can you think of more?
- DSP=Designer Series Paper
- CASE=copy and share everything
- DBWS=Demonstrator Business Web Services
- TAMS=These Are My Stamps
- SOMH=Song of My Heart
- SC=Stampin' Connection
- CM & WM= cling mount, wood mount
- PP or MPP=My Paper Pumpkin
- SUO= project that uses Stampin' Up products only
- SUM=project that uses Stampin' Up products almost entirely
- MnT=Make n' Takes
- PLxSU+ Project Life by Stampin' Up
- EF=embossing folder
- EP=embossing powder
- SAB= Sale A Bration
- DSA=Direct Selling Association
- SCS= Splitcoast Stampers
- CAS=clean and simple
- OSW=one sheet wonder
- ISO= in search of
- NUM= new, unmounted
- NIP= new in the package