We just finished up this year's team Christmas party and had a ball. In addition to stamping and a hilarious Crafter's White Elephant gift exchange, we played this funny Group Effort Gift Wrapping game.
PLAYERS: We played in teams of six. You could also do teams of four or even pairs.
TIME: It typically takes less than five minutes for this game. If you need a game that takes a little longer, have each team go individually instead of all the teams participating at once.
PREP: You'll need to provide the following for EACH team: brown paper sacks (enough for one for each person), a package of some kind (it's more fun if you choose something that is oddly-shaped, but empty boxes work as well), rolls of unopened gift wrap, scissors, tape, a self-stick bow, a gift tag and a pen or marker with a lid.
1. Everyone on the team must participate in some way! Ask each other for help.
2. You can only use one hand for this project. You cannot use ANY other body part such as an elbow, wrist, hip, teeth, etc.
3. Everyone must wear a paper bag on their other hand so we can't cheat!
4. Present must be completely covered with wrapping paper and secured with tape.
5. Bow and tag must be firmly attached on the top of the package.
6. Tag must be addressed “To Santa, Love (your team name.)”
7. First team to completely wrap their package must stand and sing a Christmas song relating to their team name so I know you are the winners!
Here's a generic PDF of the rules, which you can place on each table with the supplies. ENJOY!