I am so PUMPED to share this tip with you today! For several months now I have been helping refine an incredibly exciting new website in the beta (testing) stage, and this week I was given the go-ahead to start spreading the news.
Kristin Chowanec and her uuber-techie husband Aron have created an incredible new resource for demonstrators, called These Are My Stamps. Originally designed as a way to inventory your Stampin' Up product and keep up with what is current or retired, through careful surveying of what demonstrators need and want, the site has expanded to include galleries, link generator services, and even a tutorial creator program.
Aron is a tech maven of the first order, and combined with Kristin's more than eight years of demonstrating experience, from the very beginning the site was impressive, fast, and invaluable. It will only become even better as word spreads! FYI: for now, the site is free; that may change in regards to certain premium features in the future, as more server space is needed.
Here are some of my very favorite features of this fantastic new site:
- TAMS Link Generator: if you've every heard of InLinks, this works along the same lines--but is even easier. You simply click the product names you used, and Add to List. When you've selected all the products, hit Get Code, and the site instantaneously generates a bulleted, formatted list in HTML code. It can be used with any blogging platform. The best part? If you're logged in and have registered your demo ID number, every single link in the list takes the customer straight to YOUR Demonstrator Business Website. If you only ever use the site for one thing, this will be worth it.
- Galleries: Each card uploaded is assigned a unique, short TAMS number, which can be put on the back of swaps or given to customers. When you visit the gallery, just enter the number to pull up the card and a complete supply list. Cards that come with complete instructions and supply lists are marked with an icon. Each card is automatically linked to your blog or website through your TAMS account and can be shared to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with a single click.
- Tutorial creator: need I say more? Imagine a professional-looking, perfectly formatted and linked tutorial, complete with your website information and TAMS number--every time!
- Inventory: There are too many features to list them all here! Keep track of what you have, what you want, even how many sheets of a particular paper you have. If you want, the TAMS gallery can even show you only cards that you have product to make!
- Everything on TAMS is promptly updated with the latest catalog and retirement lists. Every single product is entered, including wood and clear mount, photopolymers, even digital downloads. Retired products are included from up to eight years back.
I could go on and on about this site--and no, I am not getting paid to do so--but the best thing to do is just go check it out and begin to discover for yourself what an incredible tool Kristin and Aron have put together for their fellow demonstrators. I use TAMS every day with a smile on my face (even the orange color of the site theme makes me happy). You will soon find yourself singing their praises right along with me!