Sharing another set of projects from my presentations at the national Stampin' Up convention last July. I hope you're enjoying a sneak peek inside the demonstrator world! Today I'm showing four different ways to use Metallic Foil Doilies (or any doilies, really) in your projects. I love those things! Here are some closeups of the actual cards I show in the video.
Pretty, huh? and easy, too, or they wouldn't be from me : ) I don't do difficult!! To me that takes all the fun out of it. So watch this little video and see if you pick up a few new tricks along the way.
Thanks for watching! Please do me a favor and share the link with friends, ok? It really helps me out and I can spend more time creating and filming, and less time on advertising and techie stuff. I appreciate it!
Supplies used in this video's projects:
- Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Blushing Bride 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Metallic Foil Doilies
- Little Letters Thinlits Die
- Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments
- Pink Pirouette 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
- Silver Baker's Twine
- Note Tag Punch
- Me = Grateful Wood-Mount Stamps
- Me = Grateful Clear-Mount Stamps
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Venetian Crochet Trim
- Antique Brads
- Sahara Sand 7/8" (2.2 Cm) Lace Trim