Hey everyone! I'm at the Founder's Circle Retreat in St. George, Utah, for the annual gathering of the Top 100 Demonstrators in the United States. It's GORGEOUS and we're having soooo much fun! Just the chatting around the hot tub last night was hilarious and priceless!
I promised to share my sample swap card with you all. I had to make 110 of these--that was a big job! but I love how they turned out. They are black and white and gold, a really trendy Christmas color combo this year. I used the new Thick Whisper White cardstock for the bases, Wonderland Designer Series Papers, new gold cording, and the Wonderland stamp set with the new Archival Basic Black ink pad.
I hope my friends like them when they get them tonight in the giant swap! Here's a complete supply list so you can re-create this card at home, too.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
- Wonderland Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Wonderland Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Gold Cording Trim
- Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen