Instructions for “Acorn Thank You” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! Enjoy these quick, fifteen-minutes -or-less "Ready To Make It?" cards using limited supplies.
Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Hello Honey, Always Artichoke.
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5. Fold in half to form card. Stamp base with spatter and lines images from Gorgeous Grunge using Crumb Cake ink.
2. Stamp and punch out two acorns and caps. Stamp and hand-cut out the “thankful” sentiment.
3. Punch the three circles and layer them overlapping slightly on the cardfront, as shown.
4. Attach the acorns to the Mossy Meadow circle using dimensionals.
5. Attach the button using two mini glue dots. Tie a bow of Linen Thread and attach to the button with a mini glue dot.
6. Add the hand-cut sentiment to the button, as shown.
Suggested Color Combination: