Instructions for “ Autumn Window” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! Enjoy these quick, fifteen-minutes -or-less "Ready To Make It?" cards using limited supplies.
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Designer Paper: 2015-17 In Color Envelope Paper
Embellishments: Linen Thread, mini glue dots.
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches with a mat of 4 x 5.25 paper. Window Mat is 3 x 3.75 inches. Inside of window frame is 2.5 x 3 inches.
2. Fold card in half and attach background mat. Adhere window mat just above the middle point in center.
3. Stamp scene on Whisper White in Cajun Craze ink, and color using markers and sponge daubers in Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sky ink.
4. Use dimensionals to place the die-cut window frame on top the scene; trim if necessary. Adhere to center of mat.
5. Stamp and punch out desired saying. Adhere to windowsill with dimensionals.
6. Tie a twine bow and attach with a mini glue dot.