Instructions for “Elegant Friend” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! Enjoy these quick, fifteen-minutes -or-less "Ready To Make It?" cards using limited supplies.
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pool Party
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry.
Accessories: Petite Petals punch, dimensionals, paper snips, mini glue dots.
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 inches. Focal point is 2.25x 3.75. First mat is 2.75 x 4.35. Second mat is 4.5 x 3 inches.
2. Fold base in half to form card.
3. Stamp large floral spray in Lost Lagoon ink on Very Vanilla rectangle. Stamp textile patterns in Blackberry Bliss ink across bottom. Stamp ferns using Mossy Meadow ink. Spatter stamp is in Pool Party ink.
4. Attach to mats and attach mats to card front where indicated. Cut jute trim into banner ends and adhere on lower left side coming out from under the matting.
5. Stamp frame in Mossy Meadow with a sentiment in Blackberry Bliss, and hand cut. Adhere to card.
6. Punch out two flowers from Rich Razzleberry and adhere with mini glue dots and an Iced Rhinestone in the center.