Instructions for “Little Moments” Card with peek-a-boo front fancy fold, designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Subtles Collection DSP Stack
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 and folded in half to form card. Patterned paper is 4 x 5.5 inches.
2. Peek-a-boo technique: make a small cut approximately half way down the right hand side of the patterned paper. It is about two inches long, or the length of your paper snips. Fold it back on itself.
3. Attach patterned paper to cardfront with left edge flush against the hinge of the card.
4. Stamp the butterfly’s different layers using Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate ink.
5. Die cut the butterfly using the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform.
6. Attach the butterfly to the cardfront using dimensionals.
7. Stamp desired saying on cardfront in the opening, using Smoky Slate ink.
Suggested Color Combinations