Instructions for “The Best Life Holds” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! Enjoy these quick, fifteen-minutes -or-less "Ready To Make It?" cards using limited supplies.
Stamps: Wild About Flowers
Ink: Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Garden Green
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: 2015-17 In Color Envelope Paper
Embellishments: Delightful Dijon lace trim, glue dots.
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 and folded in half to form card. Patterned paper is 2 x 5.5 inches. Strip is .5 x 5.5 inches. Large oval is 3.5 inches tall.
2. Adhere patterned paper to bottom edge of card front, with strip above it.
3. Stamp desired sentiment above that line, keeping to the left hand side of the card. Use Garden Green ink.
4. Stamp inside sentiment using Garden Green ink.
5. Stamp the flower stems and flowers on the smaller oval, using Mint Macaron and Delightful Djion inks.
6. Mat the flower piece on the larger oval. Attach oval to cardfront on the right hand side of card.
7. Add lace trim knot with mini glue dots.