Instructions for “Dove of Peace” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Dove of Peace
Ink: Archival Black
Patterned Paper: Wonderland Designer Series Papers
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 and folded in half to form card. Mat is 4.25 x 4.25 square. Vanilla is 3.35 x 4.25 inches.
2. Stamp the dove and verse image in Archival Black on the rectangle of Very Vanilla. Mat on the Basic Black cardstock.
3. Wrap the Silver Cording around the image three times, tying off in a knot and trimming ends.
4. Adhere the dove piece to the cardfront, slightly to the right of center, using dimensionals.
5. Punch out three small banners from Silver Foil, Black Glimmer, and Wonderland papers. Adhere along lower left edge of dove piece.
6. Stamp desired sayings inside card.
Suggested Color Combination: