Instructions for “Falling Flowers” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Pool Party
Accessories: Banner punch, Candy Dots, dimensionals.
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 and folded in half to form card. Mat is 5.25 x 4 inches. Strip is 1/2 inch by 3 inches.
2. Stamp the largest flowers first, using the darkest of your chosen ink colors. Stamp several along the top third of the card and one or two in the middle third.
3. Stamp the middle-sized flower next, using your medium-dark ink color. Stamp them mostly in the top third of the card, and fewer in the middle third, with one or two in the lower third.
4. Stamp the smallest flower last, using the lightest of the ink colors. Stamp them heavily along the top third, in the middle third, and several in the lower third.
5. Go back and fill in any empty spots remaining in the top third.
6. Stamp desired sentiment on strip, punch banner ends and mount to cardfront using dimensionals. Add a Candy Dot or brads to the ends.
Suggested Color Combination: