Instructions for “A World of Thanks” Card designed by Cristy Butzen for the Song of My Heart Demonstrators. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: A World of Thanks background stamp (or any set with a lot of different thank-you images)
Ink: Smoky Slate ink pad, Melon Mambo marker
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Big Shot home die-cutting system, Butterflies Thinlets, Basic Rhinestones
Other: baby wipe or q-tip soaked with water
- Fold 8.5 x 5.5 Wisteria Wonder cardstock in half to form top-fold card. Cut Whisper White cardstock to 5.25 x 4 inches and round all four of the corners.
- Ink up the World of Thanks background stamp using Smoky Slate ink but do not stamp yet. Place rubber-side up on the table.
- Carefully use the baby wipe or q-tip to remove the ink from one of the words or phrases on the stamp.
- Use the Melon Mambo marker to ink the word you just cleaned off. "Huff" on the stamp to re-moisten the inks with the warmth of your breath.
- Press the Whisper White cardstock onto the stamp while it is still lying face up on the table. Use your bone folder or fingers to smooth the cardstock over the stamp while still holding it in place, to ensure that all of the paper came into contact with the rubber. Lift carefully.
- Adhere the stamped background onto the cardfront with a 1/8 inch margin on all four sides.
- Die cut your butterfly from Melon Mambo cardstock and adhere to card as shown. Embellish with rhinestones.
Need supplies? Shop with Lyssa! Click any link to view the full product description in my online stamp store.
Thank you for checking out this "Ready to Make It?" card today! I hope you love it as much as I did when Cristy brought it to share with us at our monthly demonstrator-only stamp night. See more like it in this category-- fun and easy cards in fifteen minutes or less.