Instructions for “Weather Together” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Weather Together clear photopolymer stamp set
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Archival Basic Gray ink pads; Flirty Flamingo and Smoky Slate markers
Cardstock: Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes
Accessories: Umbrella Weather Framelits, Big Shot, dimensionals, clear blocks
1. Card base is Whisper White Notecard, finished size 5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Stamp the long umbrella handle in Basic Gray ink on the right hand half of the cardfront. Stamp the "love" saying on the lower left hand front of the card.
3. Color the umbrella handle with the Smoky Slate and Flirty Flamingo markers.
4. Stamp the umbrella top in Bermuda Bay ink and die-cut using the Framelits and Big Shot.
5. Adhere the top onto the umbrella handle using dimensionals.
6. Stamp the hearts on either side under the umbrella using Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp more hearts on the envelope or inside the card if desired.
7. Stamp desired greeting inside the card or on the envelope using Basic Gray.
Love this easy Whisper White notecard project? I made twenty of these for my Etsy Shop thank you cards this week and it took me less than an hour! Thanks for stopping in to see my newest Ready To Make It project. There are lots more--check them out!