Welcome back to 31 Pages in 31 Days, Day Seventeen! Thanks for joining our annual blog series and challenge. Today's inspiration page is all about SUMMER... hot pink, bright orange, crisp white, cool greens... someone hand me a lemonade!
Suggested Color Combination:
Pretty! We're making this Hawaii-inspired spread in Scrapbooking Summer School this week and we'll be using sponge daubers to make our own patterned papers in the tropical colors we want, using the Irresistibly Floral specialty papers. We sure are enjoying that pack!
Ever wondered just HOW GOOD Stampin' Up's color coordination really is? Take a look at the flat Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon strips in the photo below. They are literally indistinguishable from the Pumpkin Pie cardstock. We take color coordination seriously around here!
Ready to break down what you'll need to pull out to play with if you want to make this page at home? Here you go! The long pale green strips are 5.5 x 2.5 inches, and the white mats are 4 x 3.5 inches on the left page and 4 x 4 on the right. The patterned pieces are 4x4 on the left page and 4 x 8 on the right. The headline strip is two inches by however long you need it (mine's about ten inches).
Supplies for Summer Fun Page:
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Always Artichoke 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Pop Of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Specialty Paper
- Sponge Daubers
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Layered Letters Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp
- Other: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots
That's it from me today--I overdid it yesterday and I am definitely still not back to anywhere close to normal. Unfortunately the to-do list never quits just because you're beat, does it? Enjoy the last weeks of summer, my friends, and make some time to fit in the fun!