Instructions for “Simply Natural Sympathy” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Wild About Flowers, Rose Wonder (sentiment)
Ink: Island Indigo, Mint Macaron
Patterned Paper: Blooms & Bliss
Accessories: white Baker's Twine, sponge, dimensionals.
1. Card base is 8.5 x 5.5 inches, folded in half to form card. Background mat is 4 by 5.25 inches. Patterned paper is 3.75 by 5 inches. Focal point piece is 2 x 3, matted at 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Adhere patterned paper to the background mat and attach to cardfront.
3. Use Mint Macaron ink to stamp the flower stems on the Whisper White, then use Island Indigo to stamp the flower petals.
4. Sponge the edges with Island Indigo ink.
5. Tie a knot of baker's twine around focal point and trim ends.
6. Adhere focal point to mat, and matted piece to cardfront as shown, using dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!