Instructions for “Autumn Leaf Trees” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form horizontal card.
2. Die-cut three leaves from Very Vanilla cardstock.
3. Sponge one tree with Cajun Craze, one with Always Artichoke, and one with Deligthful Dijon.
4. Stamp the tree branches on the leaves using Chocolate Chip ink, lining up the stem with the trunk.
5. Center the yellow tree on the cardfront with the green and orange trees on either side, using dimensionals.
6. Stamp the desired greeting in Cajun Craze ink underneath the trees.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store to show your support, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!