Instructions for “Monochrome Lace & Flowers” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Delicate Details (lace borders); Avant Garden (floral) and Suite Sentiments (saying)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (base), regular Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Whisper White organza ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals.
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form vertical card. Cut a background mat of Real Red, 2 x 3.75 inches. Cut a Whisper White rectangle of 1.75 x 3.5 inches.
2. Stamp the dotted lace edge along top and bottom of card, using Real Red ink. Stamp the wide lace edge closely along same so that together they look like a single lace stamp.
3. Stamp the floral image on Whisper White and mat with the Real Red. Attach to cardfront as shown, using dimensionals.
4. Tie a knot of organza ribbon around the lower half of the floral focal point piece. Trim ends at an angle to prevent raveling.
5. Stamp desired sentiment above the lower lace border on the left hand half of the card.
6. Add Basic Pearls to flower centers for embellishment.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!