Instructions for “Celebrate in Color” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Archival Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, So Saffron
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Subtles Enamel Shapes, Clear Glimmer Wink of Stella brush pen.
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form horizontal card.
2. Stamp the "celebrate" in Archival Black ink, dead center on cardfront.
3. Stamp the Pool Party color swash across the lower half of the word.
4. Clean the stamp, rotate direction and stamp the Flirty Flamingo color swash across the upper half of the word.
5. Clean the stamp, then stamp the So Saffron color swash just under the word.
6. Using Archival Black ink, stamp the rest of the desired sentence underneath the word on the right. Stamp the spatter dots from Gorgeous Grunge diagonally over the left half of the word.
7. Add a sprinkling of rhinestones and enamel shapes diagonally amongst the spatter dots. Add several swashes of glimmer with the Clear Wink of Stella brush pen. Allow to dry.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!