Instructions for “Birthday Candles in Color” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Build A Birthday stamp set
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Lemon-Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Lemon-Lime Twist, Whisper White, Berry Burst
Accessories: Tranquil Tide Finely-Woven Ribbon, 2017-19 In Color Bitty Bows, glitter.
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form horizontal card. Background mat is 4 x 5.25 and neutral piece is 3.75 x 5 inches.
2. Stamp the tallest candle in Berry Burst just to the right of center.
3. Stamp the polka-dotted candle in Lemon Lime Twist just to the left of the first candle.
4. Stamp the medium candle in Tranquil Tide to the right of the first candle, then without re-inking, stamp it again to the left of the pink candle.
5. Clean the polka-dotted stamp and stamp another candle using Powder Pink.
6. Stamp desired saying in Berry Burst ink along top left corner of card.
7. Stamp the flame on the top of each candle in Daffodil Delight ink. Add glitter if desired.
8. Add a six-inch piece of ribbon crossing the bottom of the card, and adhere a Bitty Bow to the right corner.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here! It's fun to be fancy, but if you have 15 minutes, you have time to make a beautiful handmade card.