Instructions for “You Dazzle Me” sunglasses card designed by Dawn Kloman, a Song of My Heart Demonstrator Team Member. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine
Ink: 2017-19 In Color Collection Ink Pad Bundle: Tranquil Tide, Lemon-Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig
Cardstock: thick Whisper White, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Label punch; Metallic Enamel Shapes; silver metallic ribbon; dimensionals.
1. Card base is Thick Whisper White Cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 inches and folded in half to form horizontal card. Cut a background of regular Whisper White measuring 4 x 5.25 inches.
2. Stamp the lowest pair of sunglasses in Lemon-Lime Twist ink in the bottom left corner of the Whisper White background.
3. Clean the stamp and ink it up with Berry Burst, stamping the sunglasses once in the upper left corner of the cardstock.
4. Clean the stamp again and ink it up with Tranquil Tide, stamping the sunglasses on the left middle of the card, evenly spaced between the first two images.
5. Clean the stamp and ink it with Powder Pink, stamping it in the upper right of the card in the space between the top and middle images
6. Clean the stamp one more time and ink it with Fresh Fig, stamping the sunglasses in the lower right in the remaining empty space on the card.
7. Stamp the saying in Fresh Fig ink and punch out. Adhere to card as shown, with dimensionals. Add ribbon and enamel shapes to embellish as desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!
It's fun to be fancy... but if you have 15 minutes, you have time to make a beautiful handmade card.
Who needs a card from you today?