You make me happy, it's true!
I love having you as a follower and customer friend.
However, I can make YOU even happier(and spoil you rotten!)
if you're a part of my exclusive demonstrator team.
Here's just five of the MANY awesome reasons it's time to join Song of My Heart on a stampin' adventure this month!
1. You can completely customize your Stampin' Up Starter Kit based on what you already have, or a new product line you really want to get into, like Memories & More or the Big Shot home die-cutting system. I'll help you pick it out, if you want suggestions!
2. It's all done online, so about ten minutes to sign up, and when your confirmation email comes (usually within minutes), you're officially a demonstrator! The Starter Kit takes about one week to arrive, but you can start collecting and placing orders any time. To stay active, you'll only have to sell (or purchase!) $300 a quarter--and your first quarter is free!
3. There's no shipping, so the kit is only $99 plus tax. And all the business supplies, postcards, catalogs to hand out to family and friends, are included for free. The demonstrator magazine, galleries, forums, website, team Facebook page for inspiration and support--all included. Even if your only customer is YOU. ALL demo types are welcome on my team.
4. Members of my team get free blog design and set up assistance! Don't pay someone else big bucks or struggle to do the graphics yourself. You can begin a beautiful crafting blog and establish an online sales presence right away.
5. Members of my team get all their Cheat Sheets at no charge. So that's over $220 in additional value FREE right there. And Cheat Sheets are perfect for workshop projects you can easily pull together for you and your friends to have fun making. Skip the stress and go straight to the fun! NO OTHER TEAM out there has this resource for cardmakers.
Ready to sign on the dotted line?
Click on Join The Fun at www.Lyssa.stampinup.net
I would be HONORED to be selected as the one to mentor you through getting started and working your business at any level you wish to participate in the Stampin' Up experience. It is one of the great joys of my life to have personally sponsored over 100 new demonstrators as they embarked on their stampin' adventure. Each one has different goals and dreams for their enterprise, and each one has been able to figure out what "success" looks like for them and work towards that with support and encouragement from our group.
Let's chat about joining Stampin' Up today! Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com