Wow, those colors are sure a breath of warm air when my real world looks like frozen Narnia at the moment! It's been snowing like crazy today. Welcome to February in Wisconsin... when it really gets fun : )
I started out to make a black and white card, but when I found that gorgeous Petal Passion paper too irresistible to leave untouched, I took some cell phone snaps at a couple of stages. I love all three looks, for different occasions.
I didn't intend to make this card, but this is what came of my stampin' session. Sometimes you just have to go where the mojo leads. I have to make a different card now for the occasion I had intended, but oh well! More time in the stamp room!
Here's the measurements if you'd like to try this easy layout at home! This is a fantastic layout for using up those strips of scraps.
- card base is regular 5.5 x 8.5 inches, folded in half for a top-hinge card
- side panels are 2 x 3.75 inches patterned paper, 2.25 x 4 inches cardstock mat
- middle panels is 1.75 x 3.75 inches patterned paper, cardstock mat is 2 x 4 inches
And my color scheme was:
- Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Pool Party Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack 
Enjoy this fun and easy layout! And don't forget to bookmark, pin or subscribe for blog updates via email so you can always find Song of My Heart's real-life "pretty but practical" papercrafting projects. Thanks for visiting!