Instructions for "Sunny Days" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Sunny Days
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin' Blends markers
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card (half sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock).
2. Cut Whisper White to 3.75 x 5 inches for the background and 3.75 x 1.5 inches for the sentiment piece.
3. Cut Coastal Cabana to 4 x 2 inches for the mat. Set aside.
4. Stamp the lemonade stand image on the right hand side of the background using black ink. Color using the Stampin' Blends markers (Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight).
5. Stamp the saying in the middle of the sentiment strip. Mat with Coastal Cabana piece.
6. Adhere background to cardfront. Attach sentiment piece over the left hand side, as shown.
7. Add an embellishment at top and bottom. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!