Don't laugh--I was looking for an early photo of myself as a demonstrator to put with this post, and I didn't find any, but I did have a good laugh looking at some of my earliest cards from when I finally got smart and started taking photos of them rather than trying to keep them all.
Well, my peeps, I can hardly credit it, but as of today, over $200,000 worth of stamps, ink and paper have passed through my little house and found happy new homes with stampers all over the area, since became a demonstrator and founded the Song of My Heart Stampers team eight years ago last month. That's a pretty astounding amount of rubbah, if you think about it!
Just for fun I broke it down. $200,000 would equal:
- 13,378 stamp sets @$14.95 each
- 28,776 cardstock packs
- 33,614 ink pads
- 44,445 SNAIL refills
- 50,632 packages of Dimensionals
- 76,796 ink refills
Good grief! Is that crazy or what?? So you can see why I feel like CELEBRATING both my anniversary of becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and my sales milestone, with a little blog candy! I thought and thought about what to give away, and I finally decided that it was gonna have to be something BIG.
So how does a FREE Paper Pumpkin showing up in your mailbox this month sound to you? Pretty good, right? A blissful creative escape that requires nothing from you but a pair of scissors? Awesome possum!
***************** B l o g C a n d y A l e r t !!! ***************
Here's how you enter:
- No purchase is necessary to win. However, you can up your chances of winning by ordering online at www.lyssa.stampinup.net and get your name in the drawing 1 additional time for every $25 ordered.
- your name will go in the drawing once just for leaving a comment below. The comments are capped out at 100, so don't wait to do it.
- The winner will be selected after midnight on Sunday, May 19th, and published here and on Facebook Monday, May 20th. If you win, you must contact me by the end of May with your mailing address.
- You will not be added to my contact list unless you want to be : )
May the best stamper win!
Thank you for being excited for me
and for helping me celebrate!
I LOVE what I do, and you totally could, too! No, don't shake your head, don't start up the excuse record playing--if I could do it, anyone could. Contact me today for details on how you could turn me into your number one cheerleader as I help you start your stampin' adventure today. email@example.com