Punches are SUCH a great investment in your papercrafting stash. The workhorses of the cardmaking world, scrapbookers and DIY home decor enthusiasts alike also get tons of use out of their punches. Stampin' Up's punches are some of the best in the world, and with the unique locking mechanism that allows them to store totally flat, they're also space-saving as well. My current FAVORITE PUNCH FOR SCRAPBOOKING is on sale this week--the What's Up Arrow Punch. I highly recommend it!
- Mosaic Punch (coordinates with Mosaic Madness stamp set) $11.96
- Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon $4.46
- Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon $4.46
- Celebration Basics Banner-Making Party Supply Kit $11.21
- Amped Up Ampersands Kit - (Digital Download for My Digital Studio) $5.97
- 2014-2016 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack $16.46
- Pansy Punch (coordinates with Flower Shop stamp set) $11.96
- What's Up Arrow Punch (coordinates with What's Up stamp set) $12.71
Click any link to go to www.Lyssa.stampinup.net to see product details, shopping suggestions, and to place your order! Or email me at Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com to order for local delivery.