You can't go wrong with a good tree silhouette stamp, and Lovely As A Tree has proved that by remaining a best seller since it was introduced well before I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I honestly haven't used it myself in quite a long, time, however, so when I pulled it out today to make cards from my upcoming craft fairs, I was determined to see if I could come up with a new take on an old favorite. I think you'll agree there's nothing tired or traditional about these colors or layouts!
These images were stamped in Early Espresso ink and then sponged with the deeply intense colors of Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.
TIP: You can use the spatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge (seriously, all time favorite stamp set ever!) to add interference and take any image from modestly interesting to eye-catchingly modern and crisp.
The sentiment set I used on these cards is retired, but everything else is available to purchase. Click on the links below to go view the decriptions and prices in my online store. Thanks for stopping by today!
Spattered Lovely A Tree Cards Product List
- Lovely As A Tree Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Lovely As A Tree Wood-mount Stamp Set 
- Gorgeous Grunge Wood-mount Stamp Set 
- Gorgeous Grunge Clear-mount Stamp Set 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Stamping Sponges