Our sixth of ten posts celebrating Song of My Heart's 10th anniversary in September has arrived! I'm excited to share today's special deal. Scrapbookers, eat your heart out! But first, here's our walk down memory lane... Pics of Penni (my assistant) and I when we were ten years old! We did not meet until we were adults, but boy I bet we could have come up with a lot of trouble if we'd known each other when we were ten.
I can still see Penni's mischievous grin in her grown-up face. But get a load of my glasses, eh? And my little goofy smile hides a mouthful of metal. Oh dear. LOL! #awkwardthen #awkwardnow
Leave a comment below and tell us something you were TOTALLY into when you were ten years old!
Here's the deal:
- Prize is a Scrapbooker's Grab bag worth $50--papers, stickers, embellishments and more--for just $10!
- Must be 18 years of age and a resident of the U.S. to enter AND willing to pay the $10
- Winner will be posted in the next official anniversary post this month
- Please leave full name with the comment to avoid confusion when announcing winners--thanks!
Our anniversary winners list so far is
- Post One--Gale Beth Rice, $10 for a Stamparatus
- Post Two--Sharon Ann Salmonowicz, $10 for 10 packs of paper
- Post Three--everyone wins! Free Class Download
- Post Four--Anne Morris, free Love Today Planner system
- Post Five--10 cards/1 certificate--winner TBA when they come forward!
And one more blast from the past--this set was not new when I started my blog ten years ago... and it's still available today! Lovely As A Tree is the longest-running stamp set in Stampin' Up's history. Do you own this classic?