Instructions for Beach Sunset card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Stamps: Party Pandas (free with $50 order through March 31st!), Baby Bear (sentiment), Weather Together (hearts)
Ink: Real Red, Archival Black
Cardstock: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Marker, Real Red marker
Embellishments: Washi Tape Basics Pack #1
1. Card base is Whisper White Note Card.
2. Stamp the Panda in Archival Black ink on right hand side of card.
3. Stamp the saying to the left of the panda, and hearts above, using Real Red ink.
4. Color the panda's envelope with the Pink Pirouette and Real Red markers.
5. Use the pink striped washi tape to run a border along the opening edge.
6. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!