Instructions for "Thank You Kindly" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Paper: Petal Garden 6x6 stack (retired), Delightfully Detailed laser-cut specialty papers
Accessories: Faceted Dots, Glue Dots
1. Card base is 5.5 x 8.5 inches folded in half to form card. Patterned paper strip is 2 x 5.5 inches. Adhere patterned paper across lower portion of card base, as shown.
2. Whisper White is 3.25 inches by 4 inches, with a mat of Early Espresso measuring 3.5 x 4.25 inches.
3. Stamp large bush and butterflies in Balmy Blue ink.
4. Stamp small slowers and sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
5. Stamp the spatter image in Petal Pink ink.
6. Mat the image on the cardstock and adhere strip of laser-cut lace detail to bottom edge. Mount on cardfront as shown.
7. Embellish with a fold of ribbon and a Faceted Dot. Stamp inside saying and envelope to match, if desired.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks! Please feel free to shop my Stampin' Up store for all your crafting needs, and be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!