Instructions for “Simple Floral Sympathy” card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards are designed to be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today!
Ink: Melon Mambo
1. Card base is 8.5 x 5.5 and folded in half to form card. Melon Mambo mat is 3.5 x 5.5 inches. White layer is 3.25 x 5.25 inches.
2. Select the two nesting oval Framelit sizes you want to use. Die-cut the larger oval out of the Whisper White layer.
3. Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Melon Mambo mat. Die-cut the smaller oval centered in the middle of the larger one.
4. Adhere the layer and mat to the card front as shown.
5. Stamp desired sentiment directly through the oval openings onto the card, using Melon Mambo ink. Stamp the inside of the card, if desired.
6. Stamp and punch out one large and several small flowers to adhere to the front of the card as shown, using dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping in to Song of My Heart today for real-life papercrafting tips and tricks. Check out the rest of the cards in the Ready to Make It category here!