Instructions for “Hello Fall” Card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! Enjoy these quick, fifteen-minutes -or-less "Ready To Make It?" cards using limited supplies.
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Punpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight.
1. Card base is 8.5x5.5 and folded in half to form card. Mat is 4.25 x 2.75 inches. Strips are .5 inches by varying lengths.
2. Stamp watercolor background stamp in Daffodil Delight ink on the Very Vanilla circle. Stamp the leave spray in Tangelo Twist ink.
3. Stamp the large oak leaf randomly all over the Pear Pizzazz rectangle using Wild Wasabi ink. Adhere to card about one inch down from top edge.
4. Attach the two strips as shown on cardfront. Adhere the circle piece partially overlapping the strips and the background piece.
5. Stamp off once to get a lighter ink on the banner stamp. Then stamp “hello fall” in full strength Wild Wasabi ink on top of it. Hand cut sentiment and adhere.
6. Create a loop of Silver Thread and attach with mini glue dots. Punch out two flowers and adhere to floral spray with Metal Rimmed Pearl in the center.