Ready for some bargains? I am! Bring your old Stampin’ Up sets and other products to sell at my annual Rubber Rummage, and turn those unused items into gift certificates to the new catalog! That's right, we're turning old into new!
This event is perfect for both cleaning out your craft room of sets you’ve no longer a use for, and helping you get those items on your wish list from the awesome new 2015-16 Idea Book & Catalog.
- Event: Mega Rubber Rummage!
- Location: Community room at the Bank of Lake Mills' Watertown Branch, 400 Bernard Street, parking lot of Pic N' Save, Watertown, Wisconsin
- Seller Set Up Time: Friday, June 12th, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Open to the Public: Saturday, June 13th, 9 a.m.-1 p.m (doors will be unlocked at nine a.m.)
- VIP Early Access: my home party hostesses from the past catalog year, and anyone who has placed a $150 or more online order since January, may stay and shop during the set up time from at 6:30 -8:30 p.m. on Friday. You may bring ONE guest with you.
- What to bring: your checkbook (cash or check only, no credit cards accepted). Your calendar, so you can book your home party for next year and be included in the Early Bird Sneak Peek next time!
- The NEW CATALOG is new open for ordering! If you have not picked up your free 2015-16 Idea Book & Catalog by that point, you can do so that day. All local-delivery orders placed at the Rubber Rummage will get free shipping. Credit cards accepted for catalog ordering.
- Sellers: For complete info on being a seller at this sale, click here!
PLEASE email me if you plan on participating, so I can arrange for enough tables. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
Please SHARE this post with all your crafty friends! Thanks!