Looking for volunteers to be part of
a My Paper Pumpkin focus group
in Watertown, Wisconsin.
Please read the requirements below and see if you qualify to come test out the new and improved monthly craft kits by mail that are part of this amazing new subscription program!
- The event is on Friday, August 1st, 2014, and there are two sessions: 6:30-7:30 pm. and 7:30-8:30 p.m. Please indicate which time slot you would prefer when you submit your volunteer application.
- The Paper Pumpkin focus group is entirely free of obligation. You will not be pressured to subscribe or purchase. You do not need to bring anything with you. A light snack and beverages will be provided.
Each participant will put together one Paper Pumpkin kit from start to finish during the focus group. I cannot guarantee which Paper Pumpkin kit you will receive. If you were a subscriber when the kit was originally mailed, you will be asked to switch to a different kit.
By entering, all volunteers confirm the following:
- they are at least 18 years of age or older
- they reside in the United States
- they are willing to fill out a confidential, one-page questionaire at the end of their session
- they are willing for their pictures, comments, and finished craft projects to be posted online
- they are not currently subscribed to Paper Pumpkin or have not been a subscriber within the last six months
Each volunteer selected for the focus group will receive the entire kit and finished projects that they worked on as well as a small thank-you present from me.
Please email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, July 28th, if you qualify and are interested in being in this focus group! Participants will be notified on Tuesday, July 29th, via email.