You are invited to attend the Song of My Heart Stampers'
Creative Escape Crafting Retreat in Whitewater, WI
Thurs-Sun, March 19-22, 2015
When was the last time you got away? A girls' getaway weekend is the answer! At the Song of My Heart Stampers' Creative Escape Crafting Retreat, you'll relax, create and play, and share time with your girlfriends -- just your girlfriends -- without having to keep one eye on the clock and the other on your "to do list." No children will interrupt you! The whole day stretches before you.
When was the last time you could spread out your project and leave it there without worrying about someone spilling something on it, knocking something over, shoving something aside, or walking away with your glue stick?
Our weekend retreat will include:
- Two or three-night stay (Thursday evening through Sunday noon) come as soon as you can get away and stay as long as you can!
- Gorgeous and spacious Kettle Moraine Retreat House, very well-reviewed
- Unlimited access to Lyssa's inks, tools and Big Shot accessories
- Four optional Make N Take projects (make there or take home the kits)
- Plenty of time to work on whatever you choose
- Family-style meals (you will be assigned part of one main meal plus a breakfast item)
- Stampin' Up one-weekend-only special offer
- Stampin' Up scrapbooker's goodie bags
All you need to bring is your crafting projects and your jammies! There will be no fashion show—so wear your sweats and be comfy!
Price per person: $135 each or $250 for two. Your reservation is confirmed when you pay in full no later than March 1st. Registration is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person up to one week before the date of the retreat.
Email Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com to RSVP today!