I'm crazy about this brand new fancy fold that I learned at our last demonstrator stamp night! The Fanfare Fold is so stinkin' easy, but a real WOW. You won't believe how addicting these are to make! And they fit in a regular envelope, too. Extra sweet!
Ready to try it? Here's what you'll need:
- 4.25x5.5 inch cardstock base (Very Vanilla shown here)
- 4.25x11 inch cardstock strip (Blushing Bride shown here)
- Simply Scored or other scoring tools
- Tear N Tape or other strong adhesive
- patterned paper of your choice (Falling in Love, shown here)
Attach the widest panel in the center of the cardstock base, using a strong adhesive since there will be a lot of tension on this piece.
Accordion-fold the rest of the strip, pressing each fold down firmly with your Bone Folder Tool so that it will lay as flat as possible.
Decorate each panel as desired. Stagger your embellishments so they are all seen from the front when the card is closed. Here's the measurements for the patterned paper layers:
- 4 x 2.75 inches (largest back panel)
- 4 x 2.25 inches (middle inside panel)
- 4 x 1.25 inches (outside front panel)
- 4 x 2.25 inches (neutral cardstock or plain panel for writing message)
That's all there is to it! So are you going to try the Fanfare Fold? Leave me a comment if you enjoyed today's tutorial and plan to try it. I LOVE to hear from my followers. Take two jiffys and make my day! Thanks!