Ready to make some changes in the new Stampin' Up year?
Many of us came into the direct sales world by accident, never intending to build a business. Now that we know the rewards and are ready to work for them, we find ourselves bogged down by thrown-together systems, events and haphazard practices that are no longer working for us.
You CAN have a thriving business that is in harmony with your family and your physical and emotional wellness! And I want to help you get there with the Circles of Business concept.
Two years ago it was clear I needed to completely revamp--or abandon-- my Stampin' Up business. I was forced to do so by health changes that made it essential to cut back and focus on only the most vital aspects. The company was also going through a massive compensation plan change at the time. I was forced to figure out what I really wanted, what my bottom-line motivations and goals were.
I made some drastic changes. I slashed my calendar left and right. I quit old programs that were no longer working for me, and I instituted new systems to make the ones I wanted to keep self-sustaining, with the least amount of effort.
Remember, this was all with no guarantee that customers would want to participate in the type of business I wanted to own.
Was it scary? You bet your britches.
But on the other side of that year of change was the business I had always wanted, the one that bent around MY needs and MY family's schedule. The one that focused on gratitude and celebration. The one that could be enjoyed. The one that left time for LIFE. And none of that would ever have happened if I hadn't been willing to make changes.
We're going to focus on five areas during this 30-Day Business Boot Camp during October 2018:
- determining what our personal priorities are;
- determining what is not working for us;
- determining what is worth keeping from our old life;
- determining what we want our new life to look like;
- determining what new directions we will be heading.
Thirty days is just a good start, of course! My hope is that each participant will go away with a deep sense of what is truly important to them, new insights about themselves and their business practices, and walk away strengthened to embrace the changes they have chosen to make.
Is this boot camp for you? Not unless you're A. Ready to Change and B. Willing to Work. If you are not serious about digging in to the nitty gritty and DOING something with your business, it will be a waste of time for both of us. I expect good-faith effort to participate in the community and the boot camp experience.
The fine print:
- This boot camp is run through a private Facebook group and you must be a member of Facebook to participate. You can join Facebook temporarily just to participate, if you need to.
- The boot camp will use USD and US policies in all examples and figures. Other countries will need to do their own math and consult their own demonstrator policy handbook. All business advice is to be used at your own risk.
- The group will open September 29th in preparation to begin challenges on October 1st. Participants may join any time between now and October 7th. The group will close permanently November 4th, 2018.
- There will be exclusive content, handouts, and worksheets for participants. Participants have permission to use them in training their own team only, as long as they do not charge for the training. Under no circumstances should my materials be shared for profit.
- Your name will never go on a mailing list or be shared with anyone else. I do not pester people to sign up for additional training. If you want more interaction after the boot camp is finished, you know where to find me!
- No outside training is ever endorsed by Stampin' Up, but rest assured that this boot camp will be run with integrity, in full accordance with the Statement of the Heart and all company policies. Any trainings I offer will never undercut the authority and ideals of SU.
How to register to participate:
- Cost to participate is free for members of my downline, or $30 USD per person.
- To join, PayPal Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com at https://www.paypal.me/Songofmyheart with your name and demonstrator ID. You must be an active Stampin' Up demonstrator in good standing to join.
- You will receive a welcome email within a day or so, with an invitation to join the private Facebook group.
Ready to change your business so it actually works for you? Get ready for a boot camp like no other! We're going to tear down and rebuild, smarter and better than ever.
I'm so excited to grow together in the new SU year. Hope to see your name in my inbox very soon!