Ready to boost your craft blogging to another level? Join us on a "Blog Bounce" as we spend 2 weeks improving our existing blogs to better serve our customers, reduce the time it takes to create posts, and further develop our personal brand. Everything's more fun when we do it together. Let's take what could be a chore and turn it into a challenge!
DATES: February 1st through 15th, 2019
We'll be covering topics such as:
- maximizing our posts for sales and upselling
- consistency in posting habits
- building and advertising our library of resources
- ways to incorporate personality and theme
- increasing visits to our online stores
- optimizing pictures for sales and shares
This boot camp may be for you IF:
- you already have an existing craft blog and can function at least at a basic level within it (making posts with pictures)
- you want to increase your online presence and are willing to put in the time it takes
- you are the type of person who works proactively towards obtaining the information you need
- you already have a well-thought-out brand name, color scheme or general theme to work within
This boot camp is NOT for you IF:
- you are not an active Stampin' Up Demonstrator over the age of 18
- you do not have an existing craft blog or can't get into or function basically in the one you have
- you have not decided on a theme, color scheme and name brand for your online presence
- you want step by step information or "how to's" relating to your specific blog platform (I don't provide that service)
How my boot camps work: after payment, you will be invited to join a private Facebook group right before opening day. There will be a blend of posts with training in PDF form (so you can print and save as needed), a daily challenge for specific areas of the blog, and informational threads covering different topics. The group will stay open until the end of the month for you to work on exercises you missed, encourage each other, and copy any resources you want to keep.
This is a short-term 2-week boot camp: work at your own pace. If you need to skip a day, that's life. But remember, those who invest time and money into their businesses will be the ones seeing the results. This is a two-week high-speed Blog Bounce boot camp designed to energize, revive and enliven existing craft bloggers, providing encouragement in an environment of motivation, with a focus on achieving our business goals in the online world.
Please Note: we will not be taking questions relating to specific blog platforms (Typepad, Wordpress, Blogger, etc) during this week. I would never dream to present myself as qualified to do that. We will, however, discuss helpful sites, search topics, videos and other ways to find any platform-specific information you find you need.
All of the information offered in my training, groups and website is purely my 10+-year blogging and personal direct-sales experience, not endorsed by any other company or entitity, including Stampin' Up; however, I run every aspect of my business in accordance with Stampin' Up policies. Unless noted, all materials are written 100% by myself and are copyright Song of My Heart Demonstrators. Take any business advice at your own risk, after carefully considering whether or not it is appropriate to your own situation and goals.
Payment: admission to Song of My Heart's Blog Bounce private training group is $30 USD per person. Please sign up by sending the fee to http://paypal.me/songofmyheart with your name, email and existing craft blog address in the message area. You will be contacted with the invitation at the end of January 2019 to begin on February 1st.
Please feel free to email me if you are not sure this boot camp is for you or you have questions about joining. This boot camp got RAVE reviews last May with the caveat that there was so much great information shared that it needed to be two weeks long instead of one week. I am confident you will be 100% satisfied with your experience during our intense 2 weeks of training.
I hope you can join us for the Blog Bounce! I'm excited to put a spotlight on an area that has become so amazingly crucial for direct sellers in the last decade.
Business follows where we focus. Let's work together on getting our blogs where we want them to be!