I'm excited to host you at Embellish for classes soon! I hope you can schedule some creative time during the busy month of June and get your fingers inky. Please email me to RSVP! Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
Here's the June calendar of events:
Print it here: Download June 2022 calendar studio
JUNE 2022 Events at Embellish:
- Friday, June 3rd: P.M.S. Night: Popcorn, Movies & Studio time! Open studio for crafting 5 p.m.-midnight. $10 cover charge. Please RSVP by June 1st.
- Saturday, June 4th: Coffee & A Card. Running errands downtown? Come enjoy a cuppa and make a free graduation card between 10-noon. No RSVP required.
- Friday & Saturday, June10-11th: Rubber Rummage! Deep discounts on last year’s Stampin’ Up sets, dies and colors. Multiple demonstrators. 6-9 p.m. Friday, 9-3 Saturday.
- Thurs, June 16th: Everyday Card Buffet. Make as many as you need of 8 different options for all occasion cards. $2 each, $10 minimum per person. 6:30 p.m. RSVP 6/13.
- Monday or Tuesday, June 27-28th: Cards Thru the Calendar Club. Make 12 cards for upcoming spring holidays, 3 each of 4 designs. $20, includes envelopes. RSVP 6/24. No extra spaces available for the Tuesday session at this time. 6:30 p.m.
- Wed, June 29th: Coffee & A Card. Come enjoy a cuppa and make a free card while you’re running errands today. 10-2pm. No RSVP necessary.
- Thurs, June 30th: NEW! Basic Papermaking Class. Try your hand at this ancient and addictive hobby. Turn scrap papers into beautiful new pieces perfectly sized for cardfronts, and biodegradable paper infused with wildflower seeds! $15, RSVP by 6/24.
- Quilt Classes with Chris Kirsch, author of several books including Modular Memory Quilts and Snuggle & Learn Quilts for Kids. Mondays June 6th and 13th. For more information, email email@example.com
- Paint Classes with Wendy McDonnell of Set Apart Art Studio! Saturday & Sunday June 4-5. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know Embellish is set up for private events? Here's some of our amenities:
- easy parking
- central location downtown
- classroom space for 12-18
- comfy padded chairs
- really good lighting
- 4 eight-foot tables, 2 six-foot tables
- large screen internet-enabled TV
- free Wifi, CD player with Bluetooth speakers
- small refrigerator, bottled water
- Keurig coffee service
- advertise on Embellish calendar of events (if desired)
- Rental is just $25 for 4-6 hours, or $40 for 12 hours.
- email Lyssa to reserve dates in advance!