I'm not going to post the instructions for the baby card here because they are basically the same as I already posted previously, except this quick version does not use the Cyrstal Effects or the Pretties Kit. So check out the previous entry for instructions on the scalloped frame--so easy!
With Gratitude Card:
1. Fold the 4.25x11 Chocolate Chip cardstock in half to form card.
2. Stamp the greeting along the bottom right hand edge in Craft Very Vanilla and set aside to dry.
3. Randomly stamp leaves all over the 4.25x3 Very Vanilla square using Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Ruby Red. Use the coordinating sponges to add more color.
4. Stamp the long thin leaf once in Ruby Red on the Ruby Red 1.5x2.5 rectangle and clean the stamp.
5. Stamp the same leaf again in Very Vanilla directly over the top of the Ruby Red one, and clean the stamp. Set aside to dry.
6. Attach the leaves piece to the upper portion of the card.
7. Insert two vintage brads on either end of the 1x4.25 Old Olive strip and adhere to the juncture of the leaf piece.
8. Add the focal point leaf to the left center over the belly band using two dimensionals.
9. Sponge Chocolate Chip around the edges of a Very Vanilla Top Note die cut and adhere to inside of card to write your message upon.