1. Fold the 8.5x5.5 So Saffron cardstock in half to form card.
2. Stamp the desired saying from Heard from the Heart across the top of the card.
3. Adhere the 5.5x3 More Mustard strip to the bottom of the card, and the piece of Chocolate Chip Double-Stitched wide ribbon across the juncture, trimming ends.
4. Punch out a Scallop Circle punch from the scrap So Saffron and a one-inch circle punch from the chocolate chip polka dotted Bella Rose DSP.
5. Snip down the Scallop Circle towards the middle to create petals. Adhere the circle to the center using a dimensional.
6. Sponge More Mustard ink around the edges of the petals to make them more distinct, and also the exposed So Saffron edges of the card front.
7. Attach the flower to the cardfront as shown and follow with two small oval punches that have been run through the crimper for leaves.
Quick Sympathy Card
1. Fold the 8,5x5.5 Pale Plum cardstock in half to form card.
2. Stamp the desired saying inside the card and on the 1.5x3 rectangle of Pale Plum, using Perfect Plum ink.
3. Attach the 4x5.25 Perfect Plum mat to the card. Tear all around the edges of a quarter sheet of vellum paper and attach to center of card as shown.
4. Using the markers, color directly on the flower stamp. "Huff” on the stamp lightly with your breath to re-moisten the inks, then stamp on the 3x4 Naturals Vanilla rectangle.
5. Using the paper trimmer, cut the flower piece into three parts (each one inch wide). Attach them, separated slightly, to the card front as shown.
6. Punch holes and set two eyelets in the saying strip (ask for help if you are unfamiliar with the Crop A Dile setting tool).
7. Attach the saying to the cardfront at the base of the flower strips as shown.