Wonderful You Card:
1. Fold the 8.5x5.5 Baja Breeze cardstock in half to form card.
2. Stamp several leaf sprays randomly on the 4.25x4.25 Whisper White using Mellow Moss and Baja Breeze ink, CLEANING THE STAMP between each color and after you are done.
3. Use the StampAMajig to add the outline in Basic Gray ink. Ask for assistance if you are unfamiliar with this tool.
4. When your leaf paper is done, attach a ten inch strip of Basic Gray taffeta ribbon around the width of the top and trim off excess.
5. Use the extra couple inches to make a twist through which you will put the Stylized Silver Hodgepodge Hardware piece.
6. Attach the twist and brad to the cardfront with Sticky Strip.
7. Adhere leaf piece to the lower half of the card and punch a wide oval out of the lower right corner.
8. Stamp the desired saying and punch out with the small oval punch. Mount in the oval opening with a dimensional.
1. Fold the 8.5x5.5 Tempting Turquoise cardstock in half to form card.
2. Randomly stamp the small flowers from Eastern Blooms in Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise and Gable Green on the 2.5x4.25 Whisper White rectangle, making certain to clean your stamp BETWEEN COLORS and AFTER you are done.
3. Adhere the floral piece to the 2.75x4.25 Tangerine Tango mat and attach to card as shown.
4. Stamp the desired saying in Tempting Turquoise on the bottom of the 2x3 rectangle of Gable Green. Attach to cardfront as shown with two dimensionals.
5. Stamp a large blossom in Tangerine Tango and trim out. Adhere to card with a dimensional.
6. Sign and date that easy little card!