Here's a real close up of the pinwheel from the Stampin' Addicts' Parade of Papers Blog Hop from last weekend. I have had MANY requests for this, so here you go!This is a quick and easy “faux” pinwheel that will WOW your card recipients. This is the perfect way to use up little leftover pieces of DSP--you only need four squares of any one pattern.
1. Punch out nine squares, four each of two different papers, plus one extra.
2. Arrange four of the same colored squares into a square grid (fig. 1).
3. Glue the extra square down right in the middle of the grid, using a glue stick (fig. 2).
4. Turn the piece over so that extra square is on the back side.
5. Stick the other squares in between the grid squares, with their points sticking outward from the middle, as shown (fig. 3)
6. When all four squares have been inserted, use the SNAIL to glue them in place (fig. 4). Attach a brad or a button in the center of the points.
7. Adhere to a card! This looks especially cute when done with our Designer Series “prints” papers all in the same shade. It looks like it’s made of fabric—add a little faux stitching for an extra adorable touch.