Today was all about the Stampin' Success article... I finished the projects, typed up and printed out the supply lists, packaged them, unpackaged them, photographed them, re-packaged them, addressed them, and went to the Post Office.
Then I got home and waded through years' worth of photos to find a decent head shot for the article. Sent it electronically and it was too small, sent a larger version and it was still too small. Waded through more years' worth of photos and sent another one. That one was acceptable, so then I spent about an hour composing my answers to the interview questions, revising and proofing them, and finally emailed those off, too.
So it's done! For better or worse, it's out of my hands now. Ya'll better be kind when it comes out. I had four days to do this in, using one color scheme, and a stamp set I had never used before and only seen once!
I did find this while I was looking around today--that's another of my cards on display at our national convention last week, way down in the left hand corner. it's the Rich Razzleberry one with the dove, second from the bottom corner. Those of you who came to my Christmas card Stamp a Stack probably remember it well!