Ahh... it's good to be back! I love Christmas, but I've been itching to get back in the saddle. I have a TON of fun things to do in January, like design 12 different birthday cards for the January 7th Birthday Bash event. So yesterday and today I just play-play-played all day long. I love my job!
I am in the process of narrowing it down to the final 12 cards to make the cut--but this light and playful one will surely be on the list. I think it will be perfect for those "tween" birthday girls that are sometimes a little hard to stamp for.The colors are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.
I used two brand new--no wait, THREE brand new products on this card--can you spot them? The first is the adorable Jelly Bean brads. The second is the new Sweet Shop patterned papers. And the third is the brand new Stampin' Up accessory for the Big Shot--Framelits! This one is the Hearts Collection Framelits and it cuts six different sizes of hearts. It's awesome because you can use them nested together, separately, or even make frames for scrapping, too. I was super naughty when I pre-ordered and got not only the Hearts Collection but also the Labels Collection... don't tell Santa!
LOVE the Framelits... it's like punches on steroids!
There's still time to RSVP for the Birthday Bash, and make this and other super cute cards for all your favorite family and friends, but don't put it off! Here's the scoop--
- 5th Annual BIRTHDAY BASH 2012 on Saturday, January 7th, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Watertown
- Bring your calendar and make as many birthday cards as you want--Just ten dollars for the first five--and then only a dollar each for as many more as you care to make!
- This event is BYOA—bring your own adhesive. Pre-order a SNAIL refill when you RSVP for just five dollars more, to be picked up at the event!
- RSVP no later than Monday, January 2nd: (920) 261-3962 or [email protected]
- The 12 designs will cover all different types of birthdays—male, female, teenager, children, seniors, etc. There will be something for everyone.
- All projects will feature new stamps and products from the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog (starting January 5th)and sneak peeks from the Sale A Bration 2012 brochure (starting January 24th)!
I hope you can join us--I know you're all itchin' to stamp after a busy holiday season. This is a great way to get a lot of cards done in a hurry, and make something special for each person on your 2012 calendar.