Note: this post will stay at the top of my blog for a while--
please scroll down for more recent posts! Thanks!
I am doing my Rubber Rummage a little differently this year! I’m super excited about this new 'BOGO' style of event, because it’s even better for YOU! Here’s the skinny—read it carefully and be sure to put it on your calendar!
*****Please note—I will not be able to hold specific sets or products for people as it is just not fair to everyone. Thanks for understanding!
What will be available: because I’m a business demo and I work from a small room, I tend to sell everything that retires. This year there was a particularly big retirement list, so it’s the PERFECT time for you to pick up some enormous bargains on used but good condition merchandise! You’ll get lots of fun and useful items to play with, and I’ll get a nice cleaned-out stamp room all ready for exciting new products that I can demonstrate with this fall.
- All retiring stamp sets, both wood and clear (most from this year but some rare sets from years’ past)
- There are over 75 sets to choose from, some never used, which would make excellent gifts.
- Punches and coordinating sets bundled together
- Big Shot dies, folders, plates, platforms and more!
- Ribbons in retiring colors, Stampin’ Pastels chalks, Paper Trimmer, Circle Scissors & Glass Mat
- Retiring wheels and embellishments, Paper Piercers bundled with Mat Packs and Piercing Templates
- Stampin’ Scrubs—pick up an extra one or get one for a friend!
- The 2010-12 Retiring In Colors pads/refills and markers
- Lots of full packs of retired 12x12 papers, unopened Simply Scrappin’ Kits, and scrap packs
- Basically, if it was on the retired lists, it’s in my BOGO sale!
Prices: Here’s how the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE works—everything is priced. You pick out what you want from my retiring merchandise (say $50 worth of stuff, for example). All you have to do to take that merchandise home FREE is to place a $50 order from the new catalog! Yes, you heard me right. For $50 (plus shipping and tax) you would get not only your order from the new catalog, but $50 worth of retiring goodies in addition.
Can you see why I am soooo excited about this? It is a SMASHING GOOD DEAL for you!!! What a fantastic way to start off the new catalog! Even hubby will agree, this is an amazing sale!
- Thursday, June 7th—6:30-8:30—early bird sneak peek (must have already booked your June-Dec 2012 workshop to attend!)
- Friday, June 8th—6:30-8:30---open to customers and their friends!
- Saturday, June 9th –9:00 a.m. to noon—open to the public
Place: Lyssa’s House
I’m super excited and I hope you are, too. You can also pick up your new catalog at this event if you have not already done so by that point. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. You do not need to RSVP. Please be sure to tell your friends and neighbors and anyone else that might be interested about this sale--the more, the merrier! And be sure to book your summer\fall 2012 workshop ASAP so you can come on the Early Bird night!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I'm going to do this as well! As a fellow demo, I have been following your blog for some time and I just LOVE it. Your projects are always so super cute! Thanks for always inspiring me and being so willing to share with others! Thank YOU isn't really probably enough..... You are a rock star! :) ~Shannon.
Posted by: Shannon Hogan | 05/11/2012 at 10:11 AM
I love this idea, Lyssa, and I'm planning something similar this year for my customers. How do you price your retiring sets and other stuff? I've heard of people selling them full catalogue price and I've heard of drastic reductions. So I'm collecting thoughts on it to make my decision on how to do this.
Thanks for the great projects you share! I always find them (and you) inspiring!
Posted by: Gina Marie | 05/14/2012 at 10:27 AM
Quickly looked through the new catalog last night,I definitely see some must have items. I will really pore over the catalog this weekend when I have more time. Maybe a party on the horizon if I can get my act together.
Posted by: Kathy | 05/18/2012 at 09:24 AM
I wished I lived nearby so that I could come to this. I can't wait until my catalog arrives, Lyssa! I bet your Rubber Rummage sale will be a huge success.
Posted by: Nicole Steele | 05/23/2012 at 08:39 AM