Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up is an awesome new monthly kit program that crafters of all experience levels are thrilled about! Paper Pumpkin comes in a fun orange box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside: stamps, ink, paper, and accessories you need to create a great, professional-looking project once a month.
And the best part is... creativity is contagious. Once you've got the cute project or projects from the kit completed, your creative mojo will be flowing and you'll have thought of some other cute things to do with those supplies. Think of Paper Pumpkin as a kick-start to your crafting each month! And you'll feel so rewarded by being able to start AND finish a project in a single sitting.
Interested? It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family--every month!
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive and scissors.
- Each kit will take you on a 30-40-minute creativity escape. Then you can use the stamps and other things to make more projects on your own!
- Stampin' Up will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.) Once the ship date is passed you can no longer get that month's kit.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $19.95 per month (and shipping is included! How awesome is that???) You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want. So no worries there!
- A Welcome Kit will arrive the first month and includes a free clear acrylic block (size D) which you can use for all the clear-mount stamps that will be arriving monthly in your orange boxes.
- While you're registering, a Paper Pumpkin subscription would make a fabulous gift for anyone!
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin today by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Get It." Be sure to put in my name as your demonstrator at the end of the simple registration process, so that I can help you with your Paper Pumpkin subscription should any issues arise. Then email me so I can tell you about the new My Paper Pumpkin Club that is forming! Zwolaneks@att.net