Please note: this contest is now ended. Congratulations to Katee Laustsen, the winner!
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our community pinboard!
We're celebrating 2,000 followers of Song of My Heart on Pinterest! I am honored that so many of you have chosen to watch my pins and pass them along for others to discover as well. You know me, I LOVE TO CELEBRATE! Any excuse for a party! And this is a great milestone to celebrate with a giveaway. Check out the rules, and may the best stamper win!
Never been to a Pinning Party? Here's how a Pinterest blog party works!
- Because of international giveaway restrictions, only United States residents may enter (sorry!).
- You leave a comment below with your Pinterest user name (not your real name--it must be your user name--please check!)
- I will add you as an authorized Pinner on a special community Pinterest Board.
After you're authorized to Pin:
- Pin any favorite project from songofmyheartstampers.com to that special community board. No pins from other sites, please. The purpose is to create a one-of-a-kind pinboard of our very favoritest favorites from SOMH.
- The fun board we are creating together will appear in your personal pinboards, so you can easily find it in the future. You can delete it after the contest, or rearrange the pins you like into your own boards, as you prefer. You can remove yourself as an authorized Pinner at any time.
- You will get your name in the drawing for the new Envelope Punch Board once per pin. You may pin once per day.
- The drawing will be held on Friday after 12 noon CST. The winner will be posted here and on Facebook and Pinterest, and must contact me no later than January 15th, 2014, with the address to send their prize.
Happy pinning, all! Thanks for your support of Song of My Heart. Don't forget you can pin once per day to increase your chances of winning.