If lots of texture is your thing, consider the new Texture Boutique by Sizzix for Stampin' Up! This handy-dandy little machine takes all standard-size or smaller embossing folders, and takes up just a tiny space on your desk or stampin' table. It's so small and portable you could even fit it in your shoulder tote! Love that!
It's important to note that the Texture Boutique does NOT cut, so you can't use Framelits, Embosslits, Sizzlets, Nestabilities, or any of the Bigz dies with this machine. It's purely for those of us who LOVE embossing! Be sure to ask if you have any questions.
Click here to view the Texture Boutique in my online store--and remember, today's the first day of Sale A Bration, so you'll be getting freebies with every $50 ordered now through March 31st, 2014! SWEET!
Here's a quick video of the machine in action, with some tips. Scroll down further to see lists of my favorites and reccommended folders for beginners!
Lyssa's Reccommendations for Good Beginner Embossing Folders:
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Lyssa's Favorite Embossing Folders:
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Embossing Folders on the Clearance Rack (while supplies last):
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.