Join us at Calendar Club on the third Monday night of every month January-July, 2014! We make 12 cards--four each of three designs--based on whatever holidays are coming up next on the calendar, as well as everyday-type cards to fill our card boxes so we're never out, whatever the occasion! Cost is just $15 per person.
February's club was rescheduled to this Monday night due to last week's storm, so we're on for February 24th from 6:30 -8:30, at the Methodist Church on Hall Street in Watertown. We have two spaces left. Email me to RSVP no later than Sunday noon--Zwolaneks@att.net
This is one of the cards we'll be making on Monday. It's so simple, but the design just let the beautiful stamp images shine. My version is in red, but it would be equally pretty in black and white or blue and white. And no tedious coloring involved!
Supplies for Red & White So Very Grateful Card:
- So Very Grateful [english, wood]
- So Very Grateful [english, clear]
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- Bitty Banners Framelits Die
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Other: Scallop Trim Corner Punch (retired). Keep your eyes on the on-line Clearance Rack for great bargains on retired punches, ribbon, patterned papers and more!
Hopefully that's the LAST event we'll have to reschedule due to weather, this winter! We're having outrageous wind this morning. It's really something. Stay warm, friends! I'm headed down to go hunker in the stamp cave!