Taking a little break from scrapbook pages to share a cute card we made last night at my friend Margaret's party. If you hang out here at Song of My Heart very much at all, you know I looooove monochromatic color schemes. I designed this card using Pacific Point, a lovely, intense royal blue, but I think it would look equally awesome in black and white, or red and white.
I had an extra punched piece leftover when I was done with the card, so I decorated the inside as well. This stamp set, called So Very Grateful, is perfect for that because of the cool corner-shaped floral stamp. Love that!
Supplies for So Very Grateful card: Click any link to view the item in my online store!
- So Very Grateful [wood]
- So Very Grateful [clear]
- Clear Block Starter Bundle
- Artisan Label Punch
- 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch
- 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch
- Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Bitty Banners Framelits Die
- Pacific Point 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Do you like monochromatic cards? Or do you tend towards cards with 2-3 or even 4 different colors combined?