Isn't this cute? I got home from my brunch workshop last Saturday and Natalie had her Paper Pumpkin kit all put together. Daddy took this picture for me because she had gone into my stamp room and got out my demo apron to protect her jammies! She's too adorable. Sigh... where does the time go? It seems like just a few days ago I was working with baby gates and distraction techniques to try to keep her OUT of my stamp stuff... now she has her own stash and doesn't even need Mommy to help her... I imagine I will blink and I'll be thinking back longingly of the days when she wanted to spend time with Mom doing something crafty! Time sure flies...
Some of you may be wondering what in the world a Paper Pumpkin is! Click here to read about them. They are fun, all-inclusive monthly craft kits designed to take 30-45 minutes to put together and provide a painless, easy-clean-up project with zero stress.They're a really good deal and come with exclusive stamps in them as well as mini ink pads called "spots" that can be used over and over again. My favorite part is the surprise--you never know what's coming until you open the box!
Here's some out-of-the-box ideas of how my friends and I are utilizing Paper Pumpkin kits:
- as gifts, either a single Pumpkin or a subscription for a few months or a year
- during downtimes on the sidelines at our kids' games and tournaments
- on flights or long car trips, in the camper or RV, up at the cabin
- at night watching TV with hubby--just grab a box and set up a tray table
- with your daughter or your mom or sister for a once-a-month girl bonding time
- at the park--the kids will love that extra half hour and you won't be bored out of your skull!
- sneaking in some crafting at lunchtime in the break room
- at the coffee shop while you have your afternoon pick-me-up
There's tons of ways to enjoy a Paper Pumpkin. I hope you try it out! Sign up by the end of March to get a free set of markers with your welcome kit, too!