If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up's monthly craft kits by mail, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. Each month around the 15th you'll receive a complete project kit that you can tuck in your tote bag and take with you anywhere you go! Each Paper Pumpkin takes about 25 minutes to complete and includes everything you need except scissors. Keep the stamps and ink pads to use on other projects, or toss it all and have nothing to store!
With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!It's perfect for apartment dwellers, dorm students, teenagers, new moms, tweens, grandmas on the go, co-workers at lunch--anyone who wants to be creative but doesn't have the space to have a giant, fully stocked craft room or the time to design and produce majorly cute stuff right off the top of their head.
Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
Contact me for more details! firstname.lastname@example.org
Still not sure if Paper Pumpkin is for you?
Check out this VERY EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
I am looking for volunteers to be part of
a My Paper Pumpkin focus group in Watertown, Wisconsin!
Please read the requirements below and see if you qualify to come test out the new and improved monthly craft kits by mail that are part of this amazing new subscription program!
- The event is on Friday, August 1st, 2014, and there are two sessions: 6:30-7:30 pm. and 7:30-8:30 p.m. Please indicate which time slot you would prefer when you submit your volunteer application.
- The Paper Pumpkin focus group is entirely free of obligation. You will not be pressured to subscribe or purchase. You do not need to bring anything with you. A light snack and beverages will be provided.
Each participant will put together one Paper Pumpkin kit from start to finish during the focus group. I cannot guarantee which Paper Pumpkin kit you will receive. If you were a subscriber when the kit was originally mailed, you will be asked to switch to a different kit.
By entering, all volunteers confirm the following:
- they are at least 18 years of age or older
- they reside in the United States
- they are willing to fill out a confidential, one-page questionaire at the end of their session
- they are willing for their pictures, comments, and finished craft projects to be posted online
- they are not currently subscribed to Paper Pumpkin or have not been a subscriber within the last six months
Each volunteer selected for the focus group will receive the entire kit and finished projects that they worked on as well as a small thank-you present from me.
Please email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, July 28th, if you qualify and are interested in being in this focus group! Participants will be notified on Tuesday, July 29th, via email.