My talented team member Lynn Zautner shared this adorable punch art card on our group Facebook page this week, and gave me permission to share it with you all, too. Isn't it sweet? And not that hard to make, either! I've compiled a supply list for you below. A few of the punches are retired, but they are not crucial ones, so you could sub in something else.
- Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die (cut in half to form bathtub)
- Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies (towel)
- Baby's First Framelits Die (rubber duckie)
- Something For Baby Clear Stamp Set (duckie stamp)
- Modern Label Punch (sentiment mat)
- Word Window Punch (sentiment)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood-mount Stamp Set (sentiment)
- Jewelry Tag Punch (retired) (bathtub legs)
- Scallop Trim Corner Punch (retired) (corners)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.