Love the creamy elegance of the new Filigree Frame embossing folder on Very Vanilla cardstock, paired with that yummy satin bow! I love making wedding cards because you can go really elegant with them and use all kinds of rich, decadent trims and embellishments that you wouldn't on a normal card. This one is kept to a simple minimum so that the words are the focus. Here's the inside:
I love, love, love gray and yellow together, so I added Hello Honey patterned papers to the inside and back of this card, and made a custom envelope liner in the same print as well. Hope the newlyweds love it!
Here's a complete supply list so you can recreate this clean and classic wedding card in time for the next happy event you are invited to attend!
- Cheers To Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder (retired, but you can use Silver instead)
- Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Mini Glue Dots
- Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- 2014-2016 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack
- Smoky Slate Cut Ready Card Bases
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes
- Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
- Heat Tool
- Versamark Pad