I have a fun little birthday card to share today, which is appropriate since it is Song of My Heart Stampers' birthday this week! Check out the giveaway with every order this week by clicking here.
Yesterday bring Labor Day and no school for the kids, I spent the majority of the afternoon blissfully stampin' away in the craft room. I finally got three new sets put together, one of them being this cute new Cupcake Party stamp set that coordinates with the Cupcake Builder Punch. It's too cute!
TIP: Recognize the three panels in the background? That's one of the label dies from Apothecary Accents Framelits for the Big Shot, turned on the side and used vertically instead of horizontally. It's a great way to get even more versatility out of your Framelits.
tams# 1183 Cupcake Party Panel Card
- Cupcake Party Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Cupcake Party Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Cupcake Punch 
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies 
- Marina Mist 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Blushing Bride 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Subtles Candy Dots 
I love everything about this card, but especially the color combo and the use of the framelits vertically....what a great idea! I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Posted by: Mary Lou Kleveland | 09/02/2014 at 07:44 PM